MFS Emerging Markets Debt B boasts strong People and Process Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.08 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 7.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type —
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 5.61%
- Effective Duration 6.78 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MEDBX
Will MEDBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.