A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Emerging Markets Debt A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.11 / 1.10 %
- Total Assets 7.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.55%
- Effective Duration 6.78 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MEDAX
Will MEDAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.