Managed by a well-resourced team that follows a comprehensive, research-based approach to building this portfolio, BlackRock High Yield Municipal sports many appealing characteristics. Yet its appetite for risk, combined with a new leadership configuration, gives reason to pause and prompts a downgrade of its Morningstar Analyst Rating to Bronze from Silver for all but its most expensive C share, which remains Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.08 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.67%
- Effective Duration 0.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MDYHX
Will MDYHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.