MassMutual Diversified Value R5's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.60 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 324.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.00%
- Turnover 43%
Morningstar’s Analysis MDVSX
Will MDVSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.