BlackRock Sustainable Em Mkts Eq Inv A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile. The strategy changed its peer group in October, moving to the Diversified Emerging Mkts Morningstar Category from the Pacific/Asia ex-Japan Stk category.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.46 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 96.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.82%
- Turnover 139%
Morningstar’s Analysis MDPCX
Will MDPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.