BlackRock NJ Municipal Bond Inv A1 boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.33 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 306.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 3.17%
- Effective Duration 0.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MDNJX
Will MDNJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.