MFS International Diversification's strengths remain intact. Its less-expensive share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze, while the pricier share classes stay at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.26 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 35.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.820%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 4%
Morningstar’s Analysis MDIGX
Will MDIGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.