Weakness in MassMutual Diversified Bond R5's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.24 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 164.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.45%
- Effective Duration 5.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MDBSX
Will MDBSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.