Weakness in MassMutual Diversified Bond Adm's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.41 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 165.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.820%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.98%
- Effective Duration 5.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MDBLX
Will MDBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.