A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Commodity Strategy A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.77 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 766.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 27.26%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCSAX
Will MCSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.