A strong management team and sound investment process underpin BlackRock Mid-Cap Value Investor C's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.28 / 1.46 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.64%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCRFX
Will MCRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.