Praxis Genesis Conservative A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.27 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 25.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.50%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCONX
Will MCONX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.