Victory Trivalent International Small-Cap’s experienced and stable management team earns it a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its two cheapest share classes, while its pricier three are rated Neutral. The fund is closed to most new investors.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.34 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Blend
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 68%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCISX
Will MCISX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.