A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS CA Municipal Bond C to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.63 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 502.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.99%
- Effective Duration 9.68 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MCCAX
Will MCCAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.