BlackRock Large Cap Focus Value Inv C's recent fee cut and Process Pillar rating increase lead to an upgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Bronze from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.74 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.99%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCBAX
Will MCBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.