A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS NC Municipal Bond B to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.89 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 458.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.46%
- Effective Duration 8.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MBNCX
Will MBNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.