A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS MS Municipal Bond B to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.04 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 84.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type —
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.76%
- Effective Duration 7.73 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MBMSX
Will MBMSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.