A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for MFS AL Municipal Bond B to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.52 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 74.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type —
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.47%
- Effective Duration 8.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MBABX
Will MBABX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.