BlackRock NJ Municipal Bond Instl boasts strong People and Process Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.35 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 305.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.22%
- Effective Duration 7.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MANJX
Will MANJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.