A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Mutual of America Moderate Allocation's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.98 / 0.93 %
- Total Assets 408.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.78%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAMOX
Will MAMOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.