The MFS Allocation target-risk series–MFS Aggressive Growth Allocation, MFS Growth Allocation, MFS Moderate Allocation, and MFS Conservative Allocation–features a durable process and enticing underlying funds. The cheapest share classes of the Moderate and Conservative funds receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while those of the Aggressive Growth fund fall to Bronze amid increasing competition within their peer group. The remaining shares across the series receive ratings ranging from Bronze to Neutral, depending on the fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.41 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 6.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.68%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAMJX
Will MAMJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.