IShares MSCI EAFE International Index captures a sizeable piece of the developed international stock market. Its two cheapest share classes, K and Institutional, earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while the A and P share classes are relatively more expensive, limiting them to an overall Rating of Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.53 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 8.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.76%
- Turnover 3%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAIIX
Will MAIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.