Matthews Asian Growth & Income continues to benefit from a conservative and distinctive process as well as other strengths. Its no-load share class retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, whereas its institutional share class is downgraded to Bronze from Silver due to changes in the competitive landscape in its Morningstar Category peer group.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.73 / 0.44 %
- Total Assets 610.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Pacific/Asia ex-Japan Stk
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Turnover 38%
Morningstar’s Analysis MACSX
Will MACSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.