Strength in Mutual of America Bond's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.58 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.37%
- Effective Duration 5.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MABDX
Will MABDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.