Western Asset Short-Term Bond C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.64 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 797.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.30%
- Effective Duration 1.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWSOX
Will LWSOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.