Western Asset Corporate Bond’s impressive lead manager, seasoned cohort of corporate bond managers and analysts, and thorough value-driven process earn its cheapest share class a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze; its more expensive share classes range from Neutral to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.97 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.92%
- Effective Duration 7.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWBOX
Will LWBOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.