A decline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Western Asset Short-Term Bond R's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.64 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 797.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.71%
- Effective Duration 1.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWARX
Will LWARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.