Western Asset Ultra-Short Income C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.88 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 555.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.19%
- Effective Duration 0.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWAIX
Will LWAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.