Weakness in Lord Abbett Value Opportunities R3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.00 / 1.05 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Blend
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.39%
- Turnover 40%
Morningstar’s Analysis LVORX
Will LVORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.