Weakness in Lord Abbett Value Opportunities C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.07 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Blend
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 40%
Morningstar’s Analysis LVOCX
Will LVOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.