Thornburg Limited Term U.S. Government’s small, but experienced, team implements a sensible relative-value process. Its cheapest share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral while its more expensive shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.96 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 209.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Effective Duration 3.62 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LTUSX
Will LTUSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.