Lord Abbett National Tax Free C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.51 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 3.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.37%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LTNSX
Will LTNSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.