The compelling team behind Loomis Sayles Global Allocation executes a best-ideas portfolio through a combination of bottom-up fundamental security selection and collaborative relative-value discussions. The cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, and the most-expensive share class is rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.45 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis LSWWX
Will LSWWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.