The BlackRock LifePath Dynamic target-date series benefits from a veteran management team and a careful approach to taking thoughtful risks. It continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes. The more expensive shares earn Bronze or Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.91 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 67.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2055
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.19%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis LPVRX
Will LPVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.