Weakness in ALPS/Red Rocks Global Opportunity C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.07 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 59.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis LPFCX
Will LPFCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.