A strong management team and sound investment process underpin 1919 Socially Responsive Balanced I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.81 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 720.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.44%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis LMRNX
Will LMRNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.