Weakness in Columbia Massachusetts Itmt MuncplBd A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.74 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 129.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.25%
- Effective Duration 5.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LMIAX
Will LMIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.