Weakness in Franklin Multi-Asset Conservative Gr R's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.12 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 283.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.530%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.69%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis LLARX
Will LLARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.