Lord Abbett High Yield’s veteran managers and deep credit research bench make use of this strategy’s broad opportunity set. Its cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.29 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 4.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.29%
- Effective Duration 4.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LHYCX
Will LHYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.