The compelling team behind Loomis Sayles Global Allocation executes a best-ideas portfolio through a combination of bottom-up fundamental security selection and collaborative relative-value discussions. The cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Silver, and the most expensive share class is rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.91 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 2.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis LGMCX
Will LGMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 37
- Bond Holdings 438
- Other Holdings 51
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 27.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD