Lord Abbett Short Duration Income has a veteran leadership core and robust credit research team, but its structurally aggressive short-term bond approach is coupled with standard risk management tools. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its expensive C share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.87 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 49.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.94%
- Effective Duration 1.82 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LDLQX
Will LDLQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.