The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Lord Abbett Fundamental Equity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.53 / 0.71 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.11%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis LDFVX
Will LDFVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.