Lord Abbett Core Fixed Income R2's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.60 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration 5.85 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LCRQX
Will LCRQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.