Lord Abbett Bond Debenture boasts a veteran leadership squad and strong corporate credit research team, but its preference for high-yield debt and equities contributes to considerable volatility. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.14 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 21.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.19%
- Effective Duration 4.02 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LBNQX
Will LBNQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.