ClearBridge Mid Cap Growth C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.18 / 1.02 %
- Total Assets 189.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis LBGCX
Will LBGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.