Lord Abbett Convertible R2's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.73 / 1.09 %
- Total Assets 815.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Convertibles
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.02%
- Turnover 154%
Morningstar’s Analysis LBCQX
Will LBCQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.