Lord Abbett Income’s seasoned and stable management team oversees an aggressive approach that has struggled during credit market sell-offs. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its cheaper share class offerings and Negative on its priciest option.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.47 / 0.00
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.46%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LAUYX
Will LAUYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.