Lord Abbett Income’s seasoned and stable management team oversees an aggressive approach that has struggled during credit market sell-offs. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its cheaper share class offerings and Negative on its priciest option.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.46 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.54%
- Effective Duration 6.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LAUSX
Will LAUSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.