A decline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Loomis Sayles Strategic Alpha Y's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.36 / 0.00
- Total Assets 850.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.94%
- Effective Duration 2.39 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LASYX
Will LASYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.