Marc Pavese stepped down from Lord Abbett Dividend Growth effective April 1, 2023, after his recent promotion to head of investment risk management for the firm. Although Pavese was the longest-tenured manager on the fund, his role diminished when the fund moved away from a quantitative investment process after now-lead manager Darnell Azeez joined in 2019. Over time, Pavese's duties have been assumed by comanager Servesh Tiwari. Thus, his departure has no effect on the fund's Average People rating or Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.72 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.53%
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis LAMQX
Will LAMQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 57
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 0
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 34.5
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD